SAVE THE DATE!
JUNE 25 – 27, 2015
On behalf of the Grand Teton Music Festival, thank you for supporting the 2014 Jackson Hole Wine Auction! It was a wonderful event and we hope you will join us next year for another exciting weekend of food and wine!
Rooms in Jackson Hole go quickly! Please call our preferred lodging partner Hotel Terra at 855.631.6281 or visit hotelterrajacksonhole.com to reserve your room today.
What our participants are saying…
- “If one could imagine the unique combination of the country’s top culinary talent coming together with a special group of internationally revered vintners in a spectacular mountain setting with special tastings, spectacular private dinners, and the inspiration of a Gala and Auction that raises money for the celebrated Grand Teton Music Festival, then you’ve just transported yourself to the annual Wine Auction in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. The pristine mountain setting and backdrop of the Grand Tetons makes this a ‘don’t miss’ wine event for anyone who revels in world class wine, culinary genius and the splendor of the mountains.” – Stuart Bryan, Pride Mountain Vineyards, 2014 Vintner participant
- “An amazing restaurant is the sum of great food, wine, atmosphere and people. Somehow the Jackson Hole Wine Auction has captured this in the foothills of the Teton Mountains. A true world-class event!” – Thomas McNaughton, flour + water, 2014 Chef participant
- “Jackson Hole Wine Auction, my favorite wine event in the world. A spectacular setting, wonderful people, some of the best chefs in the world,…where else would I want to showcase my wine.” – Steve Smith MW, Craggy Range, 2014 Vintner participant
- “I was very honored to be invited by the JHWA in June 2014, to present my latest and last wine project Tenuta di Biserno of coastal Tuscany. The ambiance of the auction was amazing and nice people all along the way, from the fabulous chefs to the auctioneer, to my fellow winemakers. Overall, it was a joyful get together with a noble goal.” – Marchese Lodovico Antinori, Tenuta di Biserno, 2014 Vintner participant
- “The team and I loved being a part of this amazing event! From the setting to the collaboration with the chefs and wine producers, we couldn’t ask for a better time, and we look forward to doing it again in the future”. – Graham Elliot, Chef and Owner of Graham Elliot Restaurants, 2013 Chef participant
- “The intimacy of the Jackson Hole Wine Auction can’t be beat and cooking among the Tetons was a one-of-a-kind experience. The support staff and execution of the event was top notch. Jackson is a special place and I was honored to be a part of such a great event!” – Scott Conant, Chef and Owner of Scarpetta Restaurants, 2013 Chef participant
Grand Wine Tasting Taste of Jackson Hole Signature Private Dinners Auction & Gala Dinner
Grand Wine Tasting
Taste of Jackson Hole
Signature Private Dinners
Auction & Gala Dinner
GRAND TETON MUSIC FESTIVAL THANKS OUR GENEROUS EVENT SPONSORS